What to expect?
At AIS you will experience:
- Lectures and open discussions in a small group format with personalized coaching and mentorship
- Review of classical and contemporary literature
- Case presentations including intra & extra-oral digital photography, digital radiography, mounted diagnostic casts, occlusal analysis, surgical and restorative treatment planning
- Live clinical demonstrations of diagnosis, case presentations, surgical and restorative treatments, including recare
- Training programs to develop your administrative, clinical, laboratory and hygiene staff in relevant dental implant topics and procedures